meta data for this page
Create linked objects from template
One of the most popular ways to create new M-Files objects is to create them in direct context.
For example, new employment contracts or assignments for a selected employee or Excel files from ready-made templates can be created. These objects are linked directly to the object and can therefore also be viewed via the 360° view.
To make such action available within a process map, the following things are needed:
- Create a Workflow Map which is linked with the associated object chosen from the list
- Create an element to be clicked on such as a rectangle or drag and drop an object from the left side menu
- Set the
Reference Objectto Associated Object
- Create a command with the
- Set the options Create relation on the new object and Create from template
- Select a template from which the new object should be created